Friday, April 9, 2010

Hot Potatoes

Hot Potatoes is a website for a software download. The software can be used for making multiple choice questions, quizzes, crosswords, and matching. I like this idea because you can make different questions for different classes. I am not too sure about how intense the program is but you might be able to make different questions for different students.

Hot Potatoes version 6

This might be also very useful the substitute teachers, if the software is available at the school district. This is other constraint that not only substitute teachers and regular teachers might run into. A lot of times when you need to install software, you need permission from the IT department, and then they will install it.

It is a great tool. I am excited to use it more.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,

    Hot Potatoes can be useful in the classroom, but for this mod you need to choose a tool and describe how it could be used in a project for global cooperation. I don't see that you have done that.

    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete