Friday, April 9, 2010
ePals Maps
The one part of Epals that I explored the most would be the Maps section. This also reminded me of the Google Maps. In our class we used to explore different parts of Buffalo. I feel that if you have Government or a Economics class that you will be able to use it for many reasons, especially because the students do not have to take a final test or have a regents exam. Because of this, the teacher can create something for the students to do for a final project. In most Government classes, the students are usually required to attended meetings such as School Board and Town Board meetings. With this map tool, the students can put where the students can mark where they attended and the they can write a brief description as to what happened at the meeting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds intriguing. I'll have to explore that feature more myself.
ReplyDeleteDr. Burgos