Sunday, March 28, 2010

Creative Commons

Below are different types of Creative Commons used on the photo sharing service called Flickr. Also, you see a picture from a beach in Hawaii. I used this picture because I wish the weather in Buffalo was warm enough to be on a beach right now!




Attribution: Let others to copy, distribute, display, & perform your copyrighted material.
>From my understanding, it is up to the person who uses the photo if they should give the original photographer credit.

Non-Commercial: Let others copy, distribute, display, & perform your work but only for non-commercial purposes.

No Derivative Works: Let others copy, distribute, display, & perform only verbatim copies of your work.

Share Alike: Allows others to distribute works only under license identical to the license that governs your work.


For now, I am still in Buffalo.
Ps: Go Sabres <3>
Trolley tracks Erie Canal Harbor Buffalo NY 1687 by bobistraveling.
Photo by: bobistraveling


1 comment:

  1. Lauren,

    This week in Maryland we hit 80 degrees; I hope you did too!

    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete